So, you’ve started a business and you’re looking for some coaching along the way. This is your coach.
Engler is offering one-on-one coaching designed to help entrepreneurs who have already launched a business. Think of this coaching as challenging and purposeful accountability as you build your company.
We call this Entrepreneur Camp
Entrepreneurship Camp works best for people who have recently launched a business idea during their undergraduate career or who have been working as CEO for years.
If you’ve asked any of the following questions, sign up for Entrepreneurship Camp:
- “How can I work on my business while earning college credit?”
- “Who can hold me accountable for setting and reaching goals?”
- “How do I pivot an existing business or pilot a new revenue stream?”
- “Where can I find mentors and resources to take my business to the next level?”
You know that you are ready for Engler’s Entrepreneurship Camp if you have:
- A desire to expand your business model
- Specific steps you want to take with your business
- An established business venture
In Engler’s Entrepreneur Camp, you will receive guidance to understand:
- When to take the next steps
- How to make your vision happen
- Where you want to take your business in the future
- How to make the most of your time as a student business owner
Entrepreneur Camp is also available for class credit; please ask if interested.
You’ll receive at least one hour of weekly coaching, get connections to people in your industry, and walk away with a mentor beyond one semester of college. We are here for you through this camp and for years to come!
©2023 Engler, all rights reserved.