High School Cohort
Join with Other Educators
The High School Cohort is a small group of educators who are seeking to teach with an entrepreneurial mindset. These cohorts are designed for providing support, education, and comradery around educators who have bought into the Engler mission.
Cohorts meet several times a year and educators of all focuses are welcome – high school, community college, college, non-traditional and more!
What you’ll recieve as a member of an Engler High School Cohort:
• A band of like-minded educators who are not comfortable with the status quo.
• A group to bounce new assumption-questing ideas off of.
• Monthly reminders of your purpose in teaching.
• Continued education and training to teach with an entrepreneurial mindset.
• A challenge to continue to progress as a professional educator. Partners on the pirate ship.
Are you a teacher interested in learning more about the Engler High School Cohorts?
©2023 Engler, all rights reserved.